We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern for us, which we take into account in our business processes. Here we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
RESPONSIBLE GEM. ART. 4 ABS. 7 EU DATA PROTECTION BASIC REGULATION (GDPR)
Company: Hagelschaden-Centrum Douteil GmbH
Address: Nordstr. 3 / corner B 510, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort
Telephone: +49 (0) 2842 55 55 5
Fax: +49 (0) 2842 55 55 5 42
DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Name: Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Address: ADDAG GmbH & CoKG | Krefelder Strasse 121 | D52070 Aachen
Phone 49 (0) 241 44688 0
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
(2) In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
(3) Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation which is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
(5) If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
§ 2 DATA DELETION AND STORAGE TIME
(1) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is removed.
(2) In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject.
(3) A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a prescribed by the standards mentioned storage period expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
§ 3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO) :
• IP address
• host name
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (concrete page)
• Access status / HTTP status code
• each transferred amount of data
• Website that receives the request (referrer)
• The specific pages of our website called by you
• Browser: type, version and set language
• Operating system: type and version
▪ Screen resolution
▪ Color depth
▪ Size of the browser window
▪ Installed browser plugins
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (c)
• Flash cookies (see f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. “Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. You can configure the setting and deletion of Flash cookies via the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager at https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html. Alternatively, if you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you can install an add-on such as: Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you so specify, your name, telephone number and […] of us will be stored to answer your questions.
(3) We sometimes use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(5) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PERSON
In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. Insofar as you claim these rights against us, we will examine these in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and requirements. For this we will ask for more information from you. We will explain the results of our examination as well as our procedure for the fulfillment of your inquiry in detail. It is possible that we can not fully meet your wishes in the way you want.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights or asking us about them. We will gladly answer all your inquiries.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data about you is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of the processing, possibly on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, if we did not collect these directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time, free copy of your personal data stored with us. In making the following copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
(2) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information that we have stored about you. This includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to cancellation
You have the right to ask us to delete any data we have stored about you. If we have published data from you, this also includes our obligation, in the context of the “right to be forgotten” under Art. 17 para. 2 DSGVO, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs, your deletion request all links to these data as well as copies or replications to forward this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a limited number of legally stipulated purposes.
(5) Right to object to the processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us about the above mentioned contact ways.
(6) Right to revoke a data protection consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personally identifiable information about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person in charge. At your request and taking into account the existing technical possibilities, this includes the direct transfer from us to the other person in charge.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of personal data.
(9) Automated decision-making including profiling
They have the right to provide information on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the affected party To receive person.
§ 6 USE OF OUR ONLINE APPLICATION
(1) On our website you have the opportunity to apply online for positions or traineeships offered by us. As part of the online application, you provide us with personal data. It is very important to us to deal confidently with your personal data during the application process. Therefore, it is a matter of course for us to treat all personal data you entrust to us in strict confidentiality and in a responsible manner in compliance with the applicable legal data protection regulations. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. When collecting and processing personal data, these are transmitted in TLS-encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. The legal basis for the processing of personal data, which you send to us in the context of your application, basically represents the implementation of pre-contractual measures initiated by your application in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. If the data submitted by you for the purposes of the application also contain particularly sensitive data of a special category in accordance with Art. 9 (1) GDPR, we process this data on the legal basis of your consent in accordance with Ar. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a, which we therefore obtain from you in a binding manner as described in section 3 below.
(2) If you wish to apply for a job offer or an apprenticeship online, you will need to enter certain personal information, such as personal data, marked with mandatory fields in the relevant online application form. For example, first and last name, postal address and e-mail address. To make it easier for us to contact you, you can also voluntarily enter additional contact details, in particular your landline and mobile phone number. In order to better meet your application requirements, you also have the option to voluntarily provide us with additional data and files, such as: For example, a personal message, information about your professional qualifications and experience and files with your application documents, such as your personal cover letter, your CV, your application photo, your certificates, etc. Please note that in particular CVs, certificates or those of you for the purposes of Additional data may also include particularly sensitive data, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or political party, physical or mental health or sex life. We therefore recommend that you do not provide any information regarding such sensitive data of a particular category.
(4) The data and files you provide will only be stored and used for purposes related to the collection and processing of your interest in employment or training with us and the processing of your online application, including the necessary contact with you , stand. Your application will be treated confidentially and will only be acknowledged by authorized employees of Dent Wizard GmbH. If your application is successful, the data and files you submit may be used in the employment relationship with you. If your application for a job offer is unsuccessful, we will keep the data and files you submit in your applicant database for  months in order to answer any questions related to your application. After this time the data and files will be deleted automatically.
(5) Your data and files transmitted in the course of the online application will not be disclosed to third parties, unless this is your express consent or an official order.
§ 7 WEB ANALYTICS
The legal basis for the use of all Web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, i. the preservation of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors. We are interested in analyzing the use of our website by our website visitors in order to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. Insofar as the analysis tool used also serves other purposes or we make use of it for other interests, we will inform you directly in the explanation of the respective analysis tool.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework.
§ 8 SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. In doing so, we are pursuing our interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website by showing you interactive maps directly on our website and allowing you to make comfortable use of the map function. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
(1) We use on this website features of ShareThis, a social bookmarking and sharing tool of ShareThis, 4005 Miranda Ave, Suite 100, Palo Alto, 94304 California, USA.
(2) By using the ShareThis social plugins, visitors are able to share content on this website in various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and many others. If visitors share content with ShareThis in services where they have an account and are logged in, the visit and sharing can be associated with the user.
CONNECTION OF OTHER SERVICES THIRD
(1) We also use offers from Google Fonts (fonts) on this website. By using these offers we can offer you a better user experience on our website. This serves our interest of increasing the attractiveness of our website. The legal basis for the use of these offers is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) By visiting the website, the respective third party provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether this third party provider provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to the third party, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to associate your profile with the respective third-party provider, you must log out before activating the button. The third party may store your information as a usage profile and may use it for the purposes of advertising, market research, and / or customizing its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must comply with the relevant third-party provider in order to exercise this.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following privacy statements of these providers. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective provider and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework